We encourage all our children to wear school uniform as it helps them to feel part of the school and ensures that the clothes they wear to school are practical for the purpose. Please make sure all clothing is clearly marked with your child’s name.
All our uniform is available to buy from our online supplier www.yourschooluniform.com who will deliver direct to your door or to the school.
Follow this link to our online uniform supplier.
Please ensure that all clothing is adequately marked – including shoes and socks!
- Trousers – black or grey
- Skirt / Pinafore dress – grey
- Blouse – white or white/red polo shirt with/without school logo
- Summer dress – red/white stripe or gingham
- Sweatshirt / Cardigan – red with/without school logo
- White socks or grey tights
- Black sensible shoes, with heel support and no open toes
- Trousers – Grey or black (long or short)
- Sweatshirt – red with/without school logo
- Shirt – white or red polo with/without logo
- Grey or black socks
- Black sensible shoes
- Plain T-shirt appropriate to house colour
- Black shorts
- Black jogging bottoms (for winter)
- Suitable trainers (not plimsolls as these do not give adequate support).