We ask all our children to wear school uniform as it helps them to feel part of Redbourn Primary School. It also ensures that the clothes they wear to school are practical for the purpose. Please make sure all clothing is clearly and robustly marked (a biro will not last) with your child’s name.
All our uniform is available to buy from our online supplier ‘Beat School Uniforms’, who will deliver direct to your door or to the school.
Please follow this link to our uniform supplier.
- Shirt – white or red polo with/without logo
- Trousers or shorts – black or grey
- Skirt / Pinafore dress – grey
- Summer dress – red/white stripe or gingham
- Sweatshirt or cardigan– red with/without school logo
- White, black or grey socks
- Black sensible shoes with heel support and no open toes or plain black trainers
- Long hair must be tied back
- Plain T-shirt appropriate to House colour
- Black shorts
- Black jogging bottoms (for winter)
- Black or red plain jumper
- Suitable trainers (not plimsolls as these do not give adequate support).
At Redbourn the following are NOT ALLOWED:
- Jewellery, other than watches or gold/silver small stud earrings. Studs must be removed or taped up (with tape provided by parents) for PE
- Nail varnish or make-up
There are boxes outside the upper school hall and lower school playground for any lost property. Any items remaining in the box at the end of each half term will be donated to charity or disposed of.
Nearly New Uniform
Requests for nearly new uniform can be made via the form below or from the school office. A suggested donation is welcomed and this can be paid directly to the RPTA via school gateway. Regular sales will take place once events are up and running again. We never want money to be a barrier: the school office can always help discreetly. A document of FAQs is below which explains more about the scheme.