Our school milk scheme
We use a company who will deal with the ordering, delivery and payments of your child’s milk. This milk scheme is available to all of our pupils and we would like to invite you to register your child. Milk will remain at the subsidised price of 25p per day.
Each child that registers with Cool Milk will receive a 189ml portion of semi-skimmed milk every day, delivered fresh and chilled to the classroom. Their school milk will not only provide them with essential nutrients, but as it is rehydrating and energy boosting it also bridges the gap between breakfast and lunch to help children stay focused. For more information on how milk can benefit children visit www.coolmilk.com/why-milk-is-great.
What you need to do:
If your child is currently under 5
- Email the school at email@example.com to let us know that your child would like milk in the autumn term. Previously milk has been ordered for every child under 5, however there has been a lot of wastage, so we will now only order milk for those children that definitely want it.
- Simply register and make payment with Cool Milk at least 10 days before your child turns 5 in order to continue with the scheme.
If your child is aged 5 or over
- Register and pay online at www.coolmilk.com
- Alternatively, fill in a registration form available from the school office – once Cool Milk has processed your form, you will receive a payment request
- You can pay Cool Milk either online, over the phone or at a local PayPoint in half-termly, termly or annual instalments
- Please pay by a Tuesday at 5pm for your child’s milk to start the following week
All information handled by Cool Milk is processed in accordance with current Data Protection Legislation. The data will be stored securely on Cool Milk’s UK-based servers and will not be passed to third parties other than to UK Government departments for audit purposes.